Safety Driver

What is it?

Up to 80% of all common business tasks can be automated with artificial intelligence, but what happens to the other 20%?

Despite recent advancements in neural network technology, artificial intelligence is not perfect. As a result, human oversight is necessary to keep customers happy.

ChatrHub's Safety Driver technology allows human oversight over all aspects of your artificial intelligence. When the automated assistant has trouble understanding what a customer is asking, the Safety Driver will copy a human in the rest of its communications with that customer.

To get a better understanding of how this works watch the quick video below.

How does it Work?

Start with free chat, and add other channels when you’re ready